Cetus Solutions Limited are one of the UK’s leading IT Infrastructure solutions houses and systems integrators focusing on the delivery of secure application and data delivery platforms. Established for over 17 years, we are seeking a new Project Coordinator to join our team.
The build, implementation and migration of IT infrastructures can be challenging when the process isn’t managed in its entirety. As experienced solution providers, Cetus have a team of dedicated and experienced project management professionals that oversee all of our projects.
This position is ideally suited for an enthusiastic individual looking to progress into a project management role in a Company that can offer heaps of relevant experience. You must be an excellent problem solver with a positive and proactive approach to your work. Furthermore, have the resilience to cope with varying daily workloads, be well organised and have excellent administration skills with strong attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include:
• Project Control and Management of multiple small to medium sized business projects including but not limited to;
– Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
– Creating detailed work plans which identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete the project
– Coordinate allocation of correctly skilled resources to specific activities
– Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
– Driving issues through to resolution, managing conflict where necessary
– Identify and monitor issues and risks throughout the lifecycle of the project. Suggesting appropriate action to resolve where possible
– Liaises with, and updates progress to project team leader
– Project Co-Ordinator must communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts, and are comfortable giving and receiving feedback. Direct regular communication with Customer on email alone is unacceptable.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required
– Organised with attention to detail and multitasking skills
– Customer service focused
– Excellent knowledge of the MS suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project)
– High level of oral, written and computer software communication skills
– Efficient and able to prioritise tasks
– Ability to work according to tight deadlines and under pressure
– Experience working within a project delivery environment
– Driving Licence
– Creative and problem solving thinking
– Project Management Certification (PRINCE2, APM, Agile, etc)
£18 – £20k pa DOE
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Salford Quays
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com