At Cetus we believe the Cloud is an operating model, not a location, Business requirements and applications should determine where workloads reside to deliver the best organisational value.
Adopting multiple Clouds can bring challenges ranging from increased complexity to unpredictable costs and possible security gaps. Organisations must overcome multi-cloud complexity to find success – hybrid cloud delivers the consistency to make that possible. A hybrid Cloud solution removes complexity from your Cloud environments making them easier to manage and operate, Dell Technologies Cloud combines the power of VMware software and Dell Technologies infrastructure to provide a consistent operating model and simplified management across public Cloud, private Cloud and edge locations, eliminating silos through a single operational hub.
Attend our session on Wednesday 26th August at 2 pm to hear all about hybrid cloud and how it can help remove complexity from your Cloud environments making them easier to manage and operate.
Mark Mulvany – Dell, EMEA Hybrid Cloud Lead
Jason Meers – VMware, Solution Architect & CTO Ambassador
During the session we will also be discussing:
• An update on the current state of the Cloud
• The building blocks of a true hybrid cloud architecture
• The benefits of deploying VMware Cloud Foundation on VxRail
• How to build intrinsic security into your hybrid cloud
• How to provide consisted cloud operations in any location
• Purchasing options to deliver cloud economics
• How to eliminate silos and cut operations costs up to 52% with consistent operations