VirtualCoffee is our interactive live-stream series providing topical, thought leadership content featuring workspace and hybrid cloud experts.
Episodes will be live-streamed every two weeks, at the end of each episode we will announce the topic for the next episode along with a Q&A session.
Our 17th episode on 1st December, 2 pm is titled:
The employee workspace: Improve user experience, IT operations & security with Citrix
In episode 17 we’ll be talking about employee workspace solutions. Join Rob Sims, Cetus CTO and John Moody EMEA Domain Specialist at Citrix to discover how employee apps can be unified into in a central workspace, delivering an improved user experience, streamlined IT operations and tighter security.
And we’ll do it all without a virtual desktop in sight!
Register for our webinar to learn;
• How workspace solutions bring together legacy, web, SaaS & micro-apps into one integrated, employee-focused workspace solution, without the need for Virtual Desktops.
• What core building blocks are used to deliver a workspace solution – e.g. VPN’less technology, access control & micro apps
• How workspace solutions improve employee productivity and user experience
• How employee wellbeing measures can be delivered through the digital workspace
• How to manage the workspace ecosystem with analytics
☕ All attendees will be eligible to receive a FREE Costa Coffee gift card worth £10!*
Our Virtual Coffee series will appeal to senior IT decision professionals including CTOs, Heads of IT and IT Managers etc.
*Terms and conditions apply.